19 January 2018

Hong Kong !









I've lived in Hong Kong for seven years so this is a second home to me.  I came back there this time in January was a perfect time, not too cold nor hot but sunny all the way.  Hong Kong is a city of full character, tall buildings with busy urban lives, but there is are parts of places unoccupied and full of nature, harbours, islands to visit.

I visited there for five days this week.  It was wonderful as usual but the fact it hasn't been there for about a year made me realize how charming the city was.... which it's hard to realized if you actually live there...

「香港」7年住んでいた香港は私の第二の故郷。香港の冬は乾燥していて過ごしやすい。住んでいると大変な思いをする香港の特色も、久ぶりに訪問するとチャーム(魅力)になる。お天気にも恵まれてとても有意義な小旅行を過ごすことができた。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.