16 March 2011

Thank you for your support for Japan

I have received many messages concerning the earthquake and tsunami disaster in Japan.  I'm from south of Japan, fortunately my family and my friends didn't have much affects with this.  

Yet I've been in an enormous pain knowing the fact that so many people had lost their lives, families, what they had created through their lives in a matter of seconds.  The damage and the impact of this unprecedented incident are so big that we don't even know how much it would take to recover from here. 

However we have to calmly face the reality and solve the problems one by one then keep going.  I believe that because Japan has the history of coping with natural disaster so we can rebuild and rebound this time again as well.

Japan had received huge amount of helps, rescue teams and donations from all over the world particularly from the U.S., also from France, Swiss, Germany, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, China, Australia and many other countries.  I'd like to sincerely thank all of those counties and the people for their kindness and sympathy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.